All women of the Catholic Diocese of Arlington are invited to the 2018 Women's Conference, "From Darkness Into Light" at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Herndon, VA. Featuring Diane Foley, mother of slain journalist, James Foley, and Sr. Grace Dominic, writer and national speaker. Holy Mass will be celebrated by Bishop Michael Burbidge.
Schedule of Events
- Check in and Breakfast at 7:45 a.m.
- Conference begins at 8:45 a.m.
- Confession available during check in and breakfast.
Arrive early to avoid lines!
- Ticket fee will change midnight, February 2, from the early-bird fee of $55 to the standard fee of $65.
- Students can register for $25, but must fill out and mail in a registration form.
- Scholarships are available upon request and based on need.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable!
Parking at St. Joseph's is limited. Please carpool.